CLOSED: Points For Rent - 200 Pts @ $14.75 Per Point OKW Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpep42

Mouseketeer
I have 200 points available. 11 Months out for Old Key West and 7 months out for other resorts. I have been a member here for 20 years and have rented numerous times. I have been a DVC member since '93. I would expect payment as soon as I send you your reservation confirmation. Would prefer payment via Paypal but will accept a cashier's check or personal if necessary. Have a magical day and stay safe.

Last edited:
Hello! Interested in staying 2-3 nights this weekend in an MK resort studio if available!

Right now there is only availability at the Polynesian Resort standard view for arrival on Friday and departing on Sunday. It is 54 points. If you want me to book this i would need the names and addresses of everyone, the phone number and email address of the person booking it and the ages of any children.

Can you check availability for a studio at any resort checking in August 16 or August 23 for 4 nights? Thank you!!

Last edited:

Can you check availability for a studio at any resort checking in August 16 or August 23 for 4 nights? Tha
Can you check availability for a studio at any resort checking in August 16 or August 23 for 4 nights? Thank you!!
There is availability in pretty much every resort. I was going to list the points, etc. but it would be better if you would pick two or three you're interested in and i will give you the points necessary. Thanks

no preference for view
OK for arrival 08/16 departing 08/20 - Bay Lake 76 pts Lake View/96 Theme Park; AK Jambo and Kidani Std. View 52/savannah view 68. No availability for Riviera. Arrival 08/23 departing 08/27 Bay Lake also has a standard view for 68 points plus the others; AK is the same and there is a studio at Riviera for 72 points.

Hi!
I am looking to rent points for any of the MK resorts or possibly any of the Epcot resorts from November 2-10th 2020. It will be two adults and two children.
Thanks,
Kate

Hi Kate...you didn't specify room size but unfortunately the only availability is a 1 br at Bay Lake Towers Lake View for 274 points. Sorry and please stay safe.

We are thinking of a last minute getaway and are looking for ~ 200 points. Are you open to doing a transfer?

Hi there :)

Can we please get a quote for a 2 bedroom at OKW from June 22-27th, 2021? Near hospitality house if possible. 2 adults, 1 child. Also for the 1 bedroom near hospitality house. Thank you!

Hi and hope you and yours are staying safe. These are both near hospitality house. The 1 bedroom would be 155 points ($2,286.25) and the 2 bedroom would be 210 points ($3,097.50). Have a great day.

Hi and hope you and yours are staying safe. These are both near hospitality house. The 1 bedroom would be 155 points ($2,286.25) and the 2 bedroom would be 210 points ($3,097.50). Have a great day.
Thank you! We would love the 2 bedroom but it will be a few weeks before we have enough to pay it all in one swoop. I’ll message you to see if you stuff have points once we have it. Thanks again :)

Hello! We are looking for two nights in February (Feb 10 & 11) - a studio is fine. We prefer a Deluxe Resort if possible. I can PM you my email if you would rather chat that way :) Thank you for your help and enjoy your evening!

Hello! We are looking for two nights in February (Feb 10 & 11) - a studio is fine. We prefer a Deluxe Resort if possible. I can PM you my email if you would rather chat that way :) Thank you for your help and enjoy your evening!
OK here are the resorts that have availability for the Deluxe Studios for arrival Feb. 10 and departing Feb. 12: OKW 26 points; AK 28; BLT 38; Poly 42; SS 28 and the Grand Floridian 50. Hope this helps. Have a magical day and please stay safe.

Hello! We were looking for a studio Oct 28-Nov 7. Is there anything available?
The only studios available are AK Kidani and Jambo for 126 pts and Saratoga Springs for 132 points. AK has the Savannah view for 166 points at both Jambo House and Kidani Village. Have a magical day and please stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter