CLOSED: Points For Rent - 200 Pts @ $14.75 Per Point OKW Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK here are the resorts that have availability for the Deluxe Studios for arrival Feb. 10 and departing Feb. 12: OKW 26 points; AK 28; BLT 38; Poly 42; SS 28 and the Grand Floridian 50. Hope this helps. Have a magical day and please stay safe.
Thank you so much!! Does AK have the savannah view as well? And thank you for your magical and safe thoughts!! :)

OK for arrival 08/16 departing 08/20 - Bay Lake 76 pts Lake View/96 Theme Park; AK Jambo and Kidani Std. View 52/savannah view 68. No availability for Riviera. Arrival 08/23 departing 08/27 Bay Lake also has a standard view for 68 points plus the others; AK is the same and there is a studio at Riviera for 72 points.
Hope you have a great trip

Hi Kate...you didn't specify room size but unfortunately the only availability is a 1 br at Bay Lake Towers Lake View for 274 points. Sorry and please stay safe.
If you would like you can ask me to check in a week or so. Sometimes they make their quota on cash rooms and open more up. Have a good weekend.

Paula

Is there anything available studio wise for any of the following dates?
11/26-12/3
11/27-12/4
11/28-12/4 or 12/5

Mostly looking for a boardwalk reservation but would be willing to look at any other resorts at this point :)

Is there anything available studio wise for any of the following dates?
11/26-12/3
11/27-12/4
11/28-12/4 or 12/5

Mostly looking for a boardwalk reservation but would be willing to look at any other resorts at this point :)
For any of those dates the only two resorts available is Saratoga Springs for 94 points and Animal Kingdom for 94.

For any of those dates the only two resorts available is Saratoga Springs for 94 points and Animal Kingdom for 94.
If you would like to check back in a couple weeks i can check again as sometimes Disney hits their cash sales on the rooms and releases some.

Hi!

I'm looking for a studio for 2 people... OKW (prefer Hospitality House location), BWV, or AKV. We're looking at October 21-28, or 14-21.
Thanks!

Edited to add: October 20-27 would also work, if it makes a difference. 😉

:mic::groom:

Last edited:
Hi!

I'm looking for a studio for 2 people... OKW (prefer Hospitality House location), BWV, or AKV. We're looking at October 14-21,or 21-28.
Thanks!

:mic::groom:
For arrival October 14, departing Oct. 21st i have OKW available for 78 pts. (doesn't show hospitality) and AK Jambo std. view 88 points. For arrival on Oct. 21 departing Oct. 28th I have Boardwalk garden/pool view 107 pts; AK has same as above plus Savanna view for 107 and OKW the same. Have a magical day and please stay safe.

For arrival October 14, departing Oct. 21st i have OKW available for 78 pts. (doesn't show hospitality) and AK Jambo std. view 88 points. For arrival on Oct. 21 departing Oct. 28th I have Boardwalk garden/pool view 107 pts; AK has same as above plus Savanna view for 107 and OKW the same. Have a magical day and please stay safe.
Thank you! I also added the 20th-27th as an option. I'm trying to make a quick choice so we don't miss out lol.

We could even do 10/22-29, 23-30, 18-25 or 19-26 if it makes a difference in availability. I think points would be the same for all those dates since they're all one week stays? I'm sorry if I'm being too much trouble.

I'm not sure I want OKW if it's non hospitality house. I'd prefer kidani over jambo since we stayed at jambo last time.

You don't have to list all options for all dates, if you could just check for OKW hospitality house, AKV kidani, and BWV. Thank you!!!

You don't have to list all options for all dates, if you could just check for OKW hospitality house, AKV kidani, and BWV. Thank you!!!
I don't seen any hospitality at OKW out thru the 30th. Depending on which dates you choose Kidani has both available but 22nd to 29th only has savanna view and Boardwalk is only showing the Garden/pool view

I don't seen any hospitality at OKW out thru the 30th. Depending on which dates you choose Kidani has both available but 22nd to 29th only has savanna view and Boardwalk is only showing the Garden/pool view
Thank you so much! I'd like the Kidani standard view. Which set of dates is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter