• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 150 pts at home resort BWV @ $20/pt thru Feb 1, 2025

Are points still available looking for studio at broadwalk for July 22-26
I know short notice
Only resort that has Studio in both standard and preferred for those dates is SSR. Nothing at BWV.
A few other resorts had 3 nights but always missing one night your dates.

Hi OP

I'm looking to rent points for a 7 night stay at BWV standard view studio from 3rd May 2025 to 10th May 2025.

Only ever done it via David's DVC before whig just has a price. Not sure if you have enough points for that or if they will still be valid then (your post says thru Feb 2025).

Thanks! :)

Hi OP

I'm looking to rent points for a 7 night stay at BWV standard view studio from 3rd May 2025 to 10th May 2025.

Only ever done it via David's DVC before whig just has a price. Not sure if you have enough points for that or if they will still be valid then (your post says thru Feb 2025).

Thanks! :)
These points I have are currently for reservations up thru Feb 1, 2025.

Do you have anything available for:
Dates: June 20th & 21st
Resort: BCV, BWV or any
Room: Studio
Preferences: Any

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter