Points for Rent: AKV 116 Points @ $18/pt, Dec 23 UY

nosrak96

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I have 358 points available @ $18/pt for rent between now and 11/30/24.

242 available for transfer. These points can be transferred to ANY DVC RESORT ACCOUNT AND CAN BE BANKED TO BE USED in 2025.

Reservations/transfers over 200 pts will be discounted to $17/pt.

If interested, please send me a PM with the following:

Desired Travel Dates
Preferred Location
Preferred Room Type
Number of Guests

For reservations more than 30 days away, full payment expected after receipt of confirmation email from me. For reservations less than 30 days away, full payment required prior to booking.

For transfers, full payment required prior to transfer.

Method of payment is CHECK, PAYPAL or VENMO. All fees to be paid by the Rentee/Buyer.

I look forward to helping you all.

Thank you for your interest,

Karson

Last edited:
All points still available. Let me know how I can help!

Last edited:
need july 11-13 at beach club, boardwalk, or riviera. 2 bedroom would be ideal but can work with a 1 bedroom.

need july 11-13 at beach club, boardwalk, or riviera. 2 bedroom would be ideal but can work with a 1 bedroom.
I am only seeing a 1 BR Garden/Pool View available at Boardwalk for dates. If interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks,

Karson

Points still available. Let me know how I can help plan your next vacation.

Hi, I'm looking for a studio (maybe two) at Bay Lake Tower for October 10 - October 14th. Is there any availability there?

Hi, I’m seeing no studios available anywhere on property for those dates.

The only rooms available at any resorts are 1 BRs at Saratoga Springs and Old Key West. Feel free to PM me if you have any interest in these.

Hi, I’m seeing no studios available anywhere on property for those dates.

The only rooms available at any resorts are 1 BRs at Saratoga Springs and Old Key West. Feel free to PM me if you have any interest in these.
Are there any 2 or 3 bedrooms available for this time period at BLT? I may be able to bigger instead of two smaller ones.

I have 358 points available @ $18/pt for rent between now and 11/30/24.

242 available for transfer as a package at $18/pt. These points can be transferred to ANY DVC RESORT ACCOUNT AND CAN BE BANKED TO BE USED in 2025.

Reservations/transfers over 200 pts will be discounted to $17/pt.

If interested, please send me a PM with the following:

Desired Travel Dates
Preferred Location
Preferred Room Type
Number of Guests

For reservations more than 30 days away, full payment expected after receipt of confirmation email from me. For reservations less than 30 days away, full payment required prior to booking.

For transfers, full payment required prior to transfer.

Method of payment is CHECK, PAYPAL or VENMO. All fees to be paid by the Rentee/Buyer.

I look forward to helping you all.

Thank you for your interest,

Karson
Hello,
Looking for any type studio May 28-June 2
3 people
Pref AKV or BWV.
Thank you,
Lisa

Hello,
Looking for any type studio May 28-June 2
3 people
Pref AKV or BWV.
Thank you,
Lisa
No studios available at any location. There are 1BRs available at Saratoga. If you are interested, please send me a PM.

Hello,

Can you check the following for me? (2 adults, 2 kids)

OCT 20-26
AKV ---Deluxe Studio or One bedroom---Any view.

Hello,

Can you check the following for me? (2 adults, 2 kids)

OCT 20-26
AKV ---Deluxe Studio or One bedroom---Any view.
There is a 1 bedroom standard view at AKV in both Jambo House and Kidani. There is also a safari view 1 BR at Kidani. If you’d like to move forward, please send me a PM.

Points still available. Let me know how i can help with your next vacation!

Hi, I am looking into the possibility of having about 125 points transferred to my account. Looking at a trip in December. Need something bankable in case trip has to be changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter