CLOSED: Points for rent: 163 at Saratoga (or any resort!) / $15 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevFam

DevFam
DVC Silver
Hi all,

We have 163 DVC points that need to be used before 11/30/20.

Cost is $15 pp. Please PM me or post with the following details and I'm happy to log in and look around:
Check in/check out date
Resort preferences
View preferences
What type of room / number of people

When I book the reservation I will also need:
Names of people in your party along with ages for children under 18 years old
Address, phone number and email address of primary renter.

Full payment required after the Disney confirmation number and information is provided. Happy to work with a contract; this is my first time transferring points, as we have always been able to travel -- but with a little kid with asthma, we won't be taking the trip this year. Happy to chat more!

Thanks all,
Kristina

I can’t PM you. I don’t think you have enough posts. I’ll take all 163 in a transfer. I see they have to be used by 11/30. Are they current points?

Hi all,

We have 163 DVC points that need to be used before 11/30/20.

Cost is $15 pp. Please PM me or post with the following details and I'm happy to log in and look around:
Check in/check out date
Resort preferences
View preferences
What type of room / number of people

When I book the reservation I will also need:
Names of people in your party along with ages for children under 18 years old
Address, phone number and email address of primary renter.

Full payment required after the Disney confirmation number and information is provided. Happy to work with a contract; this is my first time transferring points, as we have always been able to travel -- but with a little kid with asthma, we won't be taking the trip this year. Happy to chat more!

Thanks all,
Kristina
Hello,
Are these still available ?

I can’t PM you. I don’t think you have enough posts. I’ll take all 163 in a transfer. I see they have to be used by 11/30. Are they current points?

Hi there, sorry - despite creating this account years ago, I never used it - just read about a Disney cruise at one point! I'm going to work on getting enough posts to PM you back. They are still available, they expire 11/30, and they were previously banked from 2019. I'm just happy not to lose them -- we are so bummed at not being able to travel this year.

Hi there, sorry - despite creating this account years ago, I never used it - just read about a Disney cruise at one point! I'm going to work on getting enough posts to PM you back. They are still available, they expire 11/30, and they were previously banked from 2019. I'm just happy not to lose them -- we are so bummed at not being able to travel this year.
I’m sorry! We made other arrangements!

Hi, I am interested. PM me when you are able! :)
Hi there, I believe I sent you a PM, but I haven't really used my account since I activated it in 2014, so I may have done it wrong! The points are still available if you are interested.

hi are any still available? was going to try to PM you
Hi Tony, all 163 are still available. If you are still interested or haven't made other arrangements, PM me what you are looking for and I am happy to hunt on the DVC site!

Hi,
I am interested in you points. The Poly Nov1-7 standard or lake view. My travel dates are firm. Please let me know!
Thanks,
Jamie

Hi,
I am interested in you points. The Poly Nov1-7 standard or lake view. My travel dates are firm. Please let me know!
Thanks,
Jamie
Hi Jamie,

I sent you a message on the other board, but just in case - the Poly only has a room Nov 1-4. I could book just that, or book a combo of that plus another resort. Just let me know and I can start gathering the info. You might need more posts (10 in non rent/trade) in order to private message.

Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me. Please can you see if the Rivera is open for Nov. 4-7th? I just need a studio.
Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter