Points for Rent / Transfer: 500 SSR points @ $18/point, beginning 12/01/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMDisney

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
500 Saratoga Springs points available for rent or transfer at $18/point, for reservations starting on or after December 1, 2020.

I can book Saratoga Springs reservations for the next 11 months (again, starting after December 1), and can book any other Disney resort for the next 7 months (for reservations starting after December 1).

Will transfer for requests in excess of 200 points.

Please send your requests including:

-Check-in / check-out dates
-Resort preference(s)
-Room sizes(s)...studio / 1 bedroom, etc.
-Desired view...standard / preferred / savannah, etc.

Payment due via Venmo or PayPal once the reservation confirmation is sent from Disney.

Thanks!

question. if you book this for us and we have to cancel later (Covid or whatever) what happens to the points. They would just revert to you right?

If Disney is closed during your reservation, I would refund the money that you paid, and / or look to re-book a new reservation for you.

I am looking for 69 points to rent a beach club villa at my 7 month window on Aug. 26. I am not sure of your use year. Would your points work for this purpose. And if so would you do a transfer or do I need to have you book my room.

I am looking for 69 points to rent a beach club villa at my 7 month window on Aug. 26. I am not sure of your use year. Would your points work for this purpose. And if so would you do a transfer or do I need to have you book my room.

I have a December use year, and my points would work for this. I would book the room for you, rather than doing a transfer (I’m saving the transfer for a larger number of points). If you are interested, would just need the specific dates, room type, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter