POINTS FOR RENT: VGF 83 points @ $15 per point. Use by 9-30-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tedkdvc. If you have 46. I can complete my reservation - It's available, I'm able to check. I can venmo you immediately!
Ok - sounds good. Just let me know what resort, what type of room, names on the reservation, phone and email and I'll get it done.

I'll book it and get you the confirmation number, you can verify and then send payment. Sound good?

I'll send you a PM

Ted

Tedkdvc. If you have 46. I can complete my reservation - It's available, I'm able to check. I can venmo you immediately!
Looks like you need to add a few posts to your account before you can direct message. You'll need to get up to 10 posts and then I can direct message you - you can do this on the Test/Tech Support board

Ted, the other member I rented from just said she would do it! I need to rent again in November though so I'll check in with you then to see if you have any points. Thank you!

Saratoga is the only resort with full availability for that timeframe. A standard studio is 73 points at SSR

OKW has May 26-29 for 56 points

That is all that is close to what you are looking for

Sorry, but I guess I had the dates off, can you check for May 25-30. 2 adults, 1 child.

Any studios available for two nights February 12th to February 14th? Thanks

Hi! Can you please check availability for a Beach Club studio, August 16 to 18th, two nights? Thank you!

looking for Animal Kingdom Lodge 1 BR Savanna View for March 20-22, 2020. 2 adults three youth. Any luck?

looking for Animal Kingdom Lodge 1 BR Savanna View for March 20-22, 2020. 2 adults three youth. Any luck?
Sorry - no availability for 1 BR at AKV -- there is 1 night in a studio with savanna view

I would be interested in a studio at GF Sept 17 & 18, if you have enough points left. Or even just the 17th! Thanks!

Looking for a studio at VGF during the last two weeks of August — 6 or 7 nights — dates are flexible. However, both would require more than 83 points. Any extra points to make it work?

I’ve rented points off this board twice in the past and am an experienced renter through David’s as well.

Hello! I am looking to book Poly deluxe studio standard Sept 5- Sept 7 35 points (Tokelau request)
If availability ready to book today I can pm with info!

When renting points, is it pay in full at time of booking with the renter?

I would be interested in a studio at GF Sept 17 & 18, if you have enough points left. Or even just the 17th! Thanks!

There is a lake view studio for Sept 17 and 18 for 44 points if you are still looking.

Looking for a studio at VGF during the last two weeks of August — 6 or 7 nights — dates are flexible. However, both would require more than 83 points. Any extra points to make it work?

I’ve rented points off this board twice in the past and am an experienced renter through David’s as well.

Sorry but there are only 2 night stays available during the last 2 weeks of August

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter