Points For Rents: ALL SOLD. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dairyou

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hello!

I have 70 Aulani points and 375 SSR points for rent. For both locations I am able to book at the 11 month window and 7 months at all other Disney Resorts. *If more than 100 points are needed for Aulani I can borrow from my 2021 Use Year to complete your reservation.

Aulani Points: 18.00each
SSR Points: 17.00 for 99 or less points OR
16.00 for 100 points or more
My one transfer is not done for the year.
I will not check anything for 1 night.

For reservations: Give me the date, room size, and location you would like to book. If it is available 50% is due before reservations made. If possible I will do a three way call with Member Services so you will know your reservation is being made. I accept Paypal and Applepay. A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. The remaining 50% is due 90 days before your vacation starts. If final payment is not made within 90 days, your reservation will be canceled and a refund will NOT be given. I will remind you of your payment due but will not search and wait for you beyond the 90 day mark.

Please follow the Disboards rules about not posting your email or phone number.

References upon request

Thanks,
Deb

Last edited:
Looking for Aulani 1-bed villa (island view) 4/8/2020-4/13/2020. 2 adults and 2 kids. Thanks!

There is availability for your new dates.
Poolside view is a total of 232
Ocean view is 248
Deb

Hi - Looking for 2 studios or a 2 bedroom anywhere for 2/7-2/9? Thanks in advance! 2 adults, 1 child studio 1. 2 adults, 2 children studio 2 Or 7 people in 2 bedroom.

I am assuming you are speaking of the year 2020
Your reservation for a two bedroom is available at SSR 98 points for your dates.
That’s is the only spot open in WDW 😉

deb

Hi Deb!

We were looking at a one-bedroom (could possibly justify a two-bedroom) at Aulani in August. Hoping for a Sunday arrival, Friday check out, otherwise flexible on which week. Possibly would look at 12/27/20-1/1/20 (dates have some flexibility) as an alternative?

Thank you!

8/2-8/9 1BR ocean view-310 pts 8/9-8/14 NA
8/16-8/21 1BR ocean view-290 pts 2BR ocean view-395 pts
8/23-8/28 1BR island view-230 pts , 1BR garden view 250 pts
1BR ocean view 290 pts , 2BR island view 310 pts
2BR garden view 350 pts , 2BR ocean view 395 pts 2BR standard view-300 pts. 12/27 isn't available yet

Hi Deb, I need a one bedroom sept. 19-26 2 adults.. I think it is 130 points. Just respond to let me know if I am off or not ..

I didn’t look into Aulani. I am assuming this is for WDW. Your reservation would be:
SSR- standard 1 bedroom is 164
SSR - 1 bedroom villa preferred is 192
1 Bd Boardwalk: Standard 154
1 Bd Boardwalk: Garden pool view is 202
OKW 1 bedroom villa 157
AKL 1 bedroom jamba house standard 162
AKL Savanna view 209

Hi!
We are two families travelling to Oahu, and hopefully Aulani in August 2020. We would need either two hotel or studio rooms or a two bedroom to house us all (family of four and the other of three). Our dates are August 2nd to the 5th! Any help would certainly be appreciated! Thanks!

NA for hotel, studio and 2 bedroom rooms. There is a 1BR ocean view that sleeps 5 plus infant for 186. That is the only room available right now for Aug 2nd to the 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter