Points For Rents: ALL SOLD. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Deb!

I do not know if you found anyone yet, but if you are still open to potentially renting I'll provide the following information.

Date: September 13 - September 18th
Room Size: Studio
Location: Which ever requires the least amount of points, but if anything, Boardwalk.

Many thanks!

We can only book to our 7 month window but SSR is open. Studio for 9/13 to 9/18. Standard is 55 and preferred is 65

deb

We can only book to our 7 month window but SSR is open. Studio for 9/13 to 9/18. Standard is 55 and preferred is 65

deb

Okay! That is definitely something I would be interested in. (Standard room) Would I be able to respond by tomorrow? I just need to confirm if I'm going alone or bringing a family member.

Hi - any chance for a studio check in April 8 and check out April 10? Would prefer Epcot area, but OKW or SSR (or anything else) would work too.

Sorry nothing available any where for a studio. I did find a 1 bedroom preferred at SSR for 96 points.

Hello. This is all new to me so apologies if I make an error.
—Animal Kingdom studio Savannah view (flexible but really want Savannah view)
—2 adults, 1 child (14)
—4/4 to 4/7 (slightly flexible)

thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter