Poll: How much would you pay?

How much would you pay for a 'Battu Travel Agency' ticket?

• <200

• >200

• Would not buy

• Other - comment below!

Results are only viewable after voting.
It looks amazing for SW fans. I would say prices for an exclusive event for the opening could go over $500. Perhaps with some exclusive merch thrown in. It will depend on your level of fandom how much you are willing to pay

While I wouldn’t pay for such a thing, I’m sure it comes down to your level of Star Wars geek. My husband’s level is off the charts, I’m still not sure he’d fork over the money.

The first movie my mom ever took me to was Star Wars, and we’ve geeked out together over all the subsequent movie releases ever since. I’m hoping she’ll be up for trying to go to WDW, although she’s getting up there in years and the crowds may be too much for her. That said, if there was a chance to get some sort of paid preview with fewer crowds and no waiting, I’d definitely pay $500 for that and probably more.

While I wouldn’t pay for such a thing, I’m sure it comes down to your level of Star Wars geek. My husband’s level is off the charts, I’m still not sure he’d fork over the money.

Not just level of fandom but view of how you want to experience something in the parks and how much having some level of “control” is

For me, there would be value in paying for a hard ticket event knowing that there are lower crowds that would allow me to enjoy the land as a whole and get on both rides. Then that aspect of my trip becomes new a “known quantity” rather that dealing with lines or hoping to get a FP, etc

Now, if the price gets to be very high that might also because me the entirety of our vacation - but to me it would reduce the stress level so much there is value there

Different thought:

Do you think disney would ever sell a “VIP pass” that would give you preloaded to you MB fast passes for both rides and ability to cut the line to get into the land itself, get into the cantina, separate area for some of the shops, maybe access to unique merchandise, etc

So you don “get” anything with that pass, just ability to not wait. So apart of like oaying for Express Pass at Universal but this is just for this one land and good for not just the rides but for anythingwhere there is a wait.

If they did offer that, how much would you pay?

(And it really would cost Disney very little to offer this as so extra hours he parks are open, etc.)

Different thought:

Do you think disney would ever sell a “VIP pass” that would give you preloaded to you MB fast passes for both rides and ability to cut the line to get into the land itself, get into the cantina, separate area for some of the shops, maybe access to unique merchandise, etc

So you don “get” anything with that pass, just ability to not wait. So apart of like oaying for Express Pass at Universal but this is just for this one land and good for not just the rides but for anythingwhere there is a wait.

If they did offer that, how much would you pay?

(And it really would cost Disney very little to offer this as so extra hours he parks are open, etc.)

I like your idea but I personally don’t think Disney will do something like that. I think Disney is going to make there money on a paid preview like the Pixar Pier one that everyone has been saying. I also think that Disney will offer more nights of the After Hours event and jack up the price from $125 to $150 for Hollywood Stuidios, Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. I could also see Disney doing special tours just for Galaxy Edge and we’ll also see an increase of guests using VIP tours for peak price once SWGE opens. It is a very fun discussion to have because the possibilities are endless for Disney.

I think around $120 (plus park admission cost) would be my limit. We're not planning on braving HS again until at least late 2020 because of GE. Even though I'm sure crowds will still be wild. Honestly, I'm still surprised that TSL is as crowded as it is. I'm not sure what I expected but now I feel like GE will be jam packed every single day of the year for years to come.

I tend to agree. I was surprised a bit that Pandora is still the madhouse it is, and was claustrophobic in TSL, soI bet GE is going to be a nightmare for years. Personally, I think that DIsney is going to offer EMM and After hours tix for GE several days a week, and wil charge at least 120 for Morning magic, and perhaps 150 after hours. I am not at all sure the evening will be like MK after hours, allowing for guests to purchase just that ticket, but will require park admission and the fee added on top.

I woudl not pay, however I bet that my DDIL and DS would. DS cannot bring himself anywhere near WDW (poor kid was scarred as a child when we took a family trip!! And is still not over a commando trip through the MK and Epcot LOL) but he would pay for a relatively less crowded excursion through GE.

A lot of factors IMO...
How exclusive is it? What is the timeframe? Is this in addition to a regular park ticket? Etc

Furthermore, if I am paying the premium prices presumed for the hotel, I sure as heck better not have another upcharge.

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, I mean I go see each movie, but I don't collect toys or obsess over details in the series. But I'm excited to see the land itself, the rides and the technology. I have no interest in Avatar as a movie either and I love that land. I'm saying all of this because there will be plenty of non-fans there clogging up GE as well. And as a non-fan Im willing to pay up to $299 for a EMM style event that guarantees I get to do both rides and see the land without being in a sea of people. It will be just me and not my family for that one so the $299 is easier to swallow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!