Poll of discounts with Loews perks

goodstarr

<font color=deeppink>Me thinks you've been dipping
I'd be interested in taking a poll of everyone who got PB,RP, and HR rooms using any discounts (Entertainment, AP or Fan Club) but also received Loews perks (cookies, milk, wine, etc). I know that people have posted their experiences with getting and not getting the perks at various times. I'd like to see what percentage of people actually got both the discount and perks. Maybe we can find out if there's a method to this madness:)

We got our Milk and cookies last year while staying at RP with the Entertainment discount!

For the life of me, I cannot remember if we got the perk at the HRH 2 years ago but we did get the welcome gift for our kids and a free upgrade!

Can't wait to see if I get the perks this year at HRH with my Fan Club discount!

We stayed at the RPR using the Entertainment rate of $110 in August. I checked in at the Loews desk and we received our welcome gift (we chose the fruit and bottled water) and a daily newspaper. The kids each received a welcome gift also. These were just given automatically. I didn't have to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter