Poll of the Day Thread

Poll of the Day-8/23-
There are many yogurt companies that are putting together combinations of nuts, and yogurt together where you mix in the nuts, fruits,... with the yogurt. Do you like these? If so what combinations do you like? Or would you pass on them?

Poll of the Day-8/23-
There are many yogurt companies that are putting together combinations of nuts, and yogurt together where you mix in the nuts, fruits,... with the yogurt. Do you like these? If so what combinations do you like? Or would you pass on them?
Pass

Poll of the Day-8/24-

For clothes that needs ironing, do you iron them before putting them away? Iron before wearing it? Other?

Poll of the Day-8/24-

For clothes that needs ironing, do you iron them before putting them away? Iron before wearing it? Other?

I rarely buy anything that needs it, but if I do, it's ironed before the event I need to wear it to.

Poll of the Day-8/25-
Cold or hot sandwiches-(hot roast beef)?

Either. My favorite subs are a (hot) chicken cutlet or a (cold) Italian.

Poll of the Day-8/29-
Do you ever lose socks? How do you keep them together so that you always have a pair?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!