Polo shirts for adult men?

HeadintoWDW

Mouseketeer
I'm sure this is not posted on the correct board, and please feel free to move it if it isn't!

DH and I are going to WDW in May, and it will be his first-ever trip down there! I am trying to make it most magical, and I would like to put together a welcome basket for him. I know I can order one, but I would rather do it myself. He is going to golf while we are down there, so I was going to include a Disney polo shirt and some other items.

My problem is that I'm not sure where to buy a polo shirt from. I looked at disneystore.com and I didn't see any there. Does anyone know where I can find adult men's polo shirts online. I would like to be able to see what I'm buying!!

Thanks!!

My best shirts come from WDW; some of which are, well, showing their age. The Disney Store selection is not the best for the guys so if someone has a source, post away! I also have a thing for my Mickey socks but they are also starting to get thread bare. Short of a trip to Orlando, which if I gotta I guess I just gotta, is there a place to get new ones?

Does your DH collect golf shirts from every course he plays? My DH does, so he currently has 4 polo shirts from 4 Disney golf courses. You might check ebay to get him one from wherever he's going to play. Or just give him Disney Dollars with a note for him to get one at that specific course.

You can regularly find Polo shirts for around $10 in the Disney Deals on ebay. Depending on what size you are looking for it may take a little while to find one, but they are constantly putting new items up.

You can order golf shirts from any of the Disney courses through Disney merchandising. I know the number is somewhere on this site, though I can't remember which thread. I ordered a shirt for DH's birthday this way. They were out of his size when we were there and it was the only course from which he didn't have a shirt. It arrived in about a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter