Poly 2021

gramma4

fairyGaGa
Advise need for the poly Feb. 2021... how hard is it to get a two bedroom at the poly?
WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DVC ROOMS AND STANDARD ROOMS?
I understand there are only 2.. looking into renting points possible for a standard.. need pros and cons of renting points vs. waiting for a discount and missing it out on the room we want,,
Also, can you request ground level?

Last edited:
I'm just learning the specifics of the Poly myself. We're going around the time you are.

I think the major difference between cash and DVC studio is that DVC has a wet bar with a small kitchen sink, coffee maker, mini-fridge, microwave, cups/glasses, silverware, etc. The cash rooms just have a mini-fridge and coffeemaker.

Poly only has Studios and the Bungalows as far as I understand, no 1 or 2 bedroom units.

The Studios gives you a queen bed, queen sleeper sofa and a pull down twin murphy bed. You also get a kitchenette with a sink, microwave, toaster, full coffee maker, and mini fridge. Poly Studios also have a second bathroom with a shower and vanity. DVC units don't get daily housekeeping.

Standard rooms have 2 queen beds and a day bed that is twin sized (I believe). You get a mini fridge and coffee maker.

The Poly doesn’t have 1 or 2 bedrooms respectively. They only have studios & the bungalows.

Here’s a link the Disney’s website for you to look directly at their DVC rooms & what specifically is included in each room.https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/destinations/list/florida/polynesian-villas-bungalows/points-rooms/

The studios do have 2 bathrooms, which our family of 5 appreciated when staying for a week.

Just tried to book poly for next October - not a lot avail. could not talk to reservation line as phone had too much static and she told me nothing left for what we were looking for. Waited awhile and went online and it took a few refreshs before we could get what we were looking for. Surprised that more than a year away it was all so tight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!