• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly Bus stops?

P

Palmrc

My DW and I are going to the Poly on DEC 14th-21st. I just read on www.wdwig.com that the busses going to MGM or AK from the Poly will also stop at GF and FW on its way, making it a longer trip. Is this true? I thought that each resort had its own busses to go to the parks. Would it be quicker to just walk to the TTC from the Poly and then hop on a bus? :(

it's supposed to be a quick walk to the TTC, that's probably the best option timewise. Or you could take the Monorail all the way around to the TTC, probably easier to walk!

The bus for the Disney-MGM Studios does stop at the Grand Floridian before making its way to the Studios. It does not add a significant amount of time to the journey... walking to the TTC and catching the bus there would not save you any time.

As for Animal Kingdom, the Polynesian is the second and last stop on that route before heading to DAK.

When we stayed at the Poly, we stayed in Rapi Nui, we would always(well, almost always) walk to TTC. It was no more than 5 min. walk at the most and from there you can go anywhere..smjj

Just wanted to add that when you're returning to the Polynesian just hop whichever of the two buses comes first....TTC or Poly. The last time we did this we hopped the Poly bus which did stop first at the Cont. at that time (March trip, I think?) but as Tyler said those stops are very brief. Also if the TTC bus is jammed, wait for the Poly bus...in our limited bus experience it won't be nearly as crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter