Poly help please!

Tiggergal

Earning My Ears
Last night I booked 10 nights (11/15-11/25) at the Polynesian Concierge GV at a rate of $390/night. We will be purchasing APs for this trip, I'm wondering if there are AP discounts on concierge rooms and if so are those for both GV and LV. This will be our first stay at the Polynesian and first with concierge service also. Needless to say, we are so excited, and I hate to wish another year away, but I can't wait for November to get here. So I guess my question to you pros is this-do you think they will offer the AP discount for the time we will be there? One other thing, since we are new to concierge services, when should I expect them to contact me or should I contact them and when, and then what should I expect them to do. Sorry for so many questions, but I'm so happy -I'm going to Disney World!!!

You will love it! We booked an AP rate for this Feb. with a code, so I would imagine as time gets closer, codes will become available. We booked GV concierge, but I know they had codes for LV, I'm not sure if they were codes for anyone or specifically APs.

We were sent a personal vacation itinerary. You can also email concierge directly. They are very good (and very prompt) about answering any questions you may have about your vacation. The personal vacation itinerary asks: people in your party (adults, children and names as well as children's ages), if you are celebrating any special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.), if you wish for them to make any priority seatings for you (we usually do this ourselves, but they did do the Hoop-dee-Doo revue PS for us), any spa services, special cruises, or anything else you might need.

We love the Poly concierge. I don't know if you have kids or not, but it sure makes things a lot easier with kids. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask:D .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter