Poly Noise question

dimimi

DIS Veteran
Everyone has been so WONDERFUL answering my questions! Thanks.

Are the rooms noisy? If we request a patio room, will be hear the guests walking in the rooms above? We are requesting Tokelau? Thanks...I know this is a picky question, but I was curious. We are wondering between patio and balcany rooms. I think the view may be better from the balcony, but the patio would be convenient.

Thanks again!:Pinkbounc

Hello Dimimi, we have only stayed in 3 different rooms at the Polynesian over the years. We are leaving tomorrow and staying in Hawaii Lagoon View Concierge and are staying on the 3rd floor because we smoke. We have honestly never had a problem with any noise from our room while staying here, However about 3 years ago we got a second floor room, I'm not sure what building, and around 1:00 AM in the morning, we had a lot of thumping noises from our neighbors on the 3rd floor. It wasn't anything horrible but it woke me up and it sounded to me like kids running around the room. I think no matter where you stay you should be pretty safe and won't encounter too much noise.

We did!! Im just back and we were first floor conciege GV. And the noise was bad!! (IMHO!!) We were very unhappy wiht this resort and switched!! I hope your experiece is better then ours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter