Poly studio at 6.5 - 7 months out for September? A decent chance or not you think?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
I am hoping to be good to go, done, able to book a reservation and such by February 1st of next year with my OKW contract. Also hoping to be able to buy 25 direct points from Disney at Hilton Head early next year too. I do want to attempt to book a possible 3-night trip to Florida for just three nights to rest, relax, enjoy and explore a DVC resort and maybe do just one day at Typhoon Lagoon.

A studio at the Poly would be my first choice and I am willing to be very flexible with the dates, meaning I would pull my daughter out of school for a couple of days for a long weekend in August or September, since I know the first of October will be much more difficult to secure. Fly out of Atlanta on a late Wednesday night flight and return that following Sunday. So do you think with me being extremely flexible with my dates, I might be able to land a room there at 6.5-7 months out?

In September? At 7 months; yes. At 6.5 months? No. In August? Maybe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter