Poly to MK (Rope Drop)

mbrown2097

Mouseketeer
Looking to get to MK from POLY 1 hour before opening in order to catch the opening show and to rope drop the rides. So what is my best option to get there the earliest: TTC Bus, Resort monorail, TTC ferry, Resort Ferry?

Thanks!!!

The Resort Monorail usually opens at 7 a.m., and is usually the earliest to open.

The boats start later, up to 30 minutes before park opening.

There are no buses from TTC most of time. They only run on the busiest days, and don't start until a long line has built up to get on the Express Monorail.

In my opinion, you have two main choices....the monorail if there are no breakdowns and the boat from the Poly pier. The boat would still allow you to get there in time. If the monorail is working and you don't want to stop at the GF, walk over to the TTC and catch the express from TTC to MK.

In my opinion, you have two main choices....the monorail if there are no breakdowns and the boat from the Poly pier. The boat would still allow you to get there in time. If the monorail is working and you don't want to stop at the GF, walk over to the TTC and catch the express from TTC to MK.
This! Depending on which building you're in, the TTC may be closer than the resort monorail and has an express. We stayed in Moorea so we took the TTC monorail exclusively. One night we made it from Main Street (after the fireworks) to our room in about 20 minutes. Awesome!

This! Depending on which building you're in, the TTC may be closer than the resort monorail and has an express. We stayed in Moorea so we took the TTC monorail exclusively. One night we made it from Main Street (after the fireworks) to our room in about 20 minutes. Awesome!
I completely agree!!!! We enjoy the walk to the TTC from the Poly so no matter where are room is, we will talk to the TTC for monorail.

When we stay at Poly, we usually walk to TTC. Its a short walk, you get the express monorail and avoid the stop at GF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter