Poly Villas - Bed and Bathroom Question

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi. I will be staying in Moorena building in a few weeks in a Poly Villa Lake View room.

It will be my mom and I going together on the trip. Are there two beds or will the couch need to be opened up for me.

Also, I am aware there are two bathrooms but do they both have showers and a toilet/sink.

Thanks so much!

There is only one bed so you can either pull out the couch or use the Murphy bed. As for the two bathrooms, one is just a sink and a rain shower stall.

It is true that there is only one queen bed, a queen pullout couch and a murphy bed under the TV. The murphy bed would work for anyone under 6 foot as long as they don't move around a lot.

Here are photos of the second bathroom with shower only. The shower actually has two shower head choices, the rainfall overhead or the shower head that is on the sliding pole on the way. This shower head can be used as a handheld.

BTW, both bathrooms have a three drawers for your toiletries items. Under the bed there are two drawers for clothes as well, and the ottoman has storage space as well. And the luggage will also fit under the bed.

DSC_1980.jpg DSC_1981.jpg

Thank you both very much! I will want to watch TV so I will sleep on the pull-out couch.

So is this correct? There are two bathrooms. One batheoom has a shower, sink and toilet and the second just has a shower and sink.

Thank you.

DH and I stayed there for the first time in May and loved that there were two separate bathrooms. We could both get ready at the same time in the morning!

We were also in Moorea and I loved being so close to the TTC. We could hop on the ferry to MK or hop on the Monorail to Epcot. I was also nice to watch the fireworks from the beach.

Have a great trip!

DH and I stayed there for the first time in May and loved that there were two separate bathrooms. We could both get ready at the same time in the morning!

We were also in Moorea and I loved being so close to the TTC. We could hop on the ferry to MK or hop on the Monorail to Epcot. I was also nice to watch the fireworks from the beach.

Have a great trip!

Thank you.

If I want to go to MK, I should either do boat or TTC, is that correct? Is the boat quicker?
For Epcot, I just hop on the monorail to Epcot at the TTC, is this also correct?
We are also going to AK so I guess I will get on the bus in front of the Poly for that trip.
We may eat at Flying Fish. Do you think it would be easier to take the bus to HS and walk to BW? If not, what is my other option?
Also same for DTD? Just wait for bus to DTD I guess?

Thank you all so much!

Thank you.

If I want to go to MK, I should either do boat or TTC, is that correct? Is the boat quicker?
For Epcot, I just hop on the monorail to Epcot at the TTC, is this also correct?
We are also going to AK so I guess I will get on the bus in front of the Poly for that trip.
We may eat at Flying Fish. Do you think it would be easier to take the bus to HS and walk to BW? If not, what is my other option?

Thank you all so much!
To get to MK, hop on the monorail(resort monorail) ( security is now at the hotel so no security line at the MK gate) or you can take the boat. To get to Epcot, I would walk out the back entrance of Poly and walk up to the second monorail( TTC monorail) and take that into Epcot. It is a 5 minute( maybe) walt to the TTC from Poly. Have a great time!

Thank you.

Thank you all so much!

To get to the BW we find it easiest to boat to MK, weather permitting (you could monorail too) and hop on the BW bus at the MK bus stop. Really if a BC/YC or a swan/dolphin bus is there first or you see that you just missed the BW bus you can hop on those too

To get to MK, hop on the monorail(resort monorail) ( security is now at the hotel so no security line at the MK gate) or you can take the boat. To get to Epcot, I would walk out the back entrance of Poly and walk up to the second monorail( TTC monorail) and take that into Epcot. It is a 5 minute( maybe) walt to the TTC from Poly. Have a great time!

To get to the BW we find it easiest to boat to MK, weather permitting (you could monorail too) and hop on the BW bus at the MK bus stop. Really if a BC/YC or a swan/dolphin bus is there first or you see that you just missed the BW bus you can hop on those too

Wow! These are both very good suggestions and didn't think about what you had written so I very much appreciate the help.
I printed out this thread and it's with my Disney plans.
Thank you both so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter