Poly Water Top Bungalows Video Update on May 6, 2014

Thanks for posting the video, David. It certainly looks like the bungalows will have a different floor plan than we normally see with DVC two-bedroom vacation homes.

Thanks David for the video. I can't wait to see details of the floor plan. I am beginning to suspect that they will be different like the Tree House villas are different from a two bedroom at SSR, similar footage but unique.

Thank you for that video. I think I'm going to have to find a way to stay in one of them now. :)

Thanks David, must have been lunch or break time. :thumbsup2

Have you heard anything to support the rumor the water will be drained from underneath them and replaced with sand?

Great video! I'm excited to see what the bungalows look like once they put the finishing touches on the exterior, and of course to see a floor plan.

Overall, I am excited for the renovation for the resort. It feels like it is time for a reimagined Polynesian, and though the changes seem extreme to many, it is probably for the best going forward.

Thank you for the video links! Can't wait!
and interesting Debbie....hadn't heard about the "members only" access to the bungalows.

I think you could take what was said two ways,

1. yes non members can definitely book the bungalows.

2.That yes nonmembers can stay at Polynesian DVC without being a member just as they can at any other DVC property and as stated when the members are not staying in it, it is open for rental. I don't think they will have any problems keeping the bungalows booked by members.

I guess it will be wait and see.

I have decided I am going to stay there Dec 2016. Now I need to decide how to buy more points. Do I buy resale and hope for the best or bite the bullet and buy Polynesian straight from Disney

Direct from disney likely has a minimum point purchase for first time buyers, add on only 25. Add on also buys before public.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter