Polynesian Fireworks Cruise

PTarbay

Mouseketeer
I have done the Illuminations cruise several times.This time we are thinking of a fireworks cruise from the Polynesian.Can anyone tell me anything about this?Do they drive you around before the fireworks?How is the view of the fireworks?How long does it last?Any and all information is appreciated.Thank you

We did this, on my DD's birthday, after the luau. What a day!!!! It is great, PTarbay. We liked it. You leave from the Poly, ride a bit around Seven Seas Lagoon, past the resorts (can't recall if we went into Bay Lake). After that, he 'parked off the MK dock area, faciing the Kingdom. What a magical view. Nice views of the fireworks, very enjoyable evening. And you can't beat the crowds afterwards, LOL. Enjoy.

Thanks for that information,it sounds wonderful.Im going to try and book it first thing tomorrow morning

We did this on 7/5. It was definitely worth the cost to us. We left the Poly around 9:20 (for 10 o'clock FIS). We got a good look at the GF then headed over to the Contemporary then on to the Wilderness Lodge to watch the Water Parade. What a cool way to watch this! We had never seen it before so it was exciting....except to the 4 y.o. who fell asleep from the relaxing waves on the lake.

We cruised over to the front of the castle and Cpt. Shannon was pleased because we got there first and had the best spot right up close. We could hear the music from MK. It was awesome! After the fireworks, she drove us back to the Poly but took her time and did "donuts" in the water to bounce the kids on the mini waves that she was making. The kids loved it! The 4 y.o. slept thru the whole thing - even when we were trying to take off his life jacket!

Ohh---just remembered! Take money for a cab if you aren't staying in a MK resort. The parks had closed by the time we were finished jumping the waves in the boat. LOL. A CM told us the only way to get back to the Coronado at that time of day was to 1) take a cab or 2) take the bus to DTD and then a bus to the CSR. We only had our room key w/charging priveleges and no cash so we took the bus. BIG mistake. The cruise was over around 10:20-10:30. We didn't get back to our room until MIDNIGHT! Take a cab!!!!

Does anyone know the cost of this? Or any link to get more info? This is the first I have heard of it.

Thanks;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter