pool closure time

TagsMissy

It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.
we're arriving next week. any Disers there right now? Just curious what the pool closure time is right now...

we just got back one week ago today. Lazy river, slides, adult pool and newer infinity / grotto pool all closed at 8pm. Large pool and hot tubs closed at 10pm.

Arrived here yesterday. The lazy river and slides close at 6 pm and the pools are open until 8 pm. Not real crowded and the staff are very friendly.

We were there this time last year and the pool was open til 8pm as well. We were ready to get cleaned up and head to dinner by then anyway, so it was not a bummer for us that the pools closed at 8.

We just got back from Aulani and that's the one thing I didn't like, the pools closed way too early in my opinion. All the pools/lazy river closed at 6 pm except for the infinity pool and adult pool that stayed open until 8 pm. Even 8 pm is too early to close the pools, especially as they are the main source of entertainment. I wish Disney would reconsider that.

Summer hours for pool closing are 8pm for everything except the main pool and adult which was closed at 10

Since you are arriving next week the pool closing times will be 6 pm for most areas and 8 pm for two of the pools.

My only complaint as well. Wish everything was open until around 10
I know, I don't see why the times change since the whether there is pretty constant year round. I also believe they should stay open to at least 10 pm. That would give people some time to relax in the pools after a good dinner of scallops at Ama Ama :)

8pm was way too early for pools tp close. There is nothing to do aftet 8pm. Families were hanging out in the bars with small children. I would have loved to sit in a hot tub at night.

8pm was way too early for pools tp close. There is nothing to do aftet 8pm. Families were hanging out in the bars with small children. I would have loved to sit in a hot tub at night.
I agree.. I think 10 pm is fair to close as well and it would have been nice to have the hottub to soak in after dinner or after coming back to the resort after being out and about all day.

We felt the pool closure times worked for us. Rather, we worked around the pool times and had a great time anyway. With the movie rentals, we would sometime rent a DVD for the night, or stroll on the beach, or do the art tour, or storytelling, etc. There was always something to do; or we made something to do! Then again, we were in bed by 10 every night and up early each day.

They close EXTREMELY early, to the point of it being ridiculous as there is nothing else to do at the resort except eat in the evenings. I have seen the slide and pools close as early as 5:30/6:00 and hot tubs no later than 8:00. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!