Pop Art Stay

forsberg21

Earning My Ears
We are a family of 6 staying at AofA suite w FD. In-laws are coming along as well with a MYW w QS at AofA. We can save $600 with FD for them but they would need to stay at Pop. Looking for opinions on the 2 options. Is staying at 2 different resorts very inconvenient or is the walk not much different from walking from Cars Suite to Little Mermaid? They are a bit older and slower than us so we won't be on the same schedules most of the time.

It’s totally doable. I know a few families who have done this. It’s very convenient. Tell your in laws to book a standard room and request the 60’s section. Those are the rooms closest to the bridge leading to AofA. The Pop room will more than likely be closer to you in the Cars section than a LM room.

It’s totally doable. I know a few families who have done this. It’s very convenient. Tell your in laws to book a standard room and request the 60’s section. Those are the rooms closest to the bridge leading to AofA. The Pop room will more than likely be closer to you in the Cars section than a LM room.
The reservation at Pop is for a preferred pool view (only option available w FD) so does that work with the 60's section? I will add the request either way but curious if the room type makes it more or less likely that our request will be granted.

We just stayed in a preferred pool room (60's) a couple of weeks ago, it's not too bad at all from those rooms to AoA; however, if they're walking all the way from their room to your room, it's going to be a bit of a haul if done repeatedly. But from resort to resort, no, it's not bad at all.

The reservation at Pop is for a preferred pool view (only option available w FD) so does that work with the 60's section? I will add the request either way but curious if the room type makes it more or less likely that our request will be granted.
Preferred pool guarantees the 60’s so that’s perfect.

Good! Standard view 60s is simply a request. Preferred Pool is absolute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter