Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

A member of Team August here!! First time POPer!! I have been going through the POP thread all day instead of my mindless paperwork that Im supoosed to be doing;)

:cheer2:
Cheers!

Booked Oct. 19-26 for POP now just waiting to book a few ADR's, this weekend will be 180 dasys out. :hippie::cool1:

WE are booked for Oct 31 - Nov 10th! Last trip we stayed at an all-star and we are VERY happy to be going back to Pop this trip!

I am super sad that they took out the Pop Jet fountain though, ;(

Staying Oct. 27- Nov 3. Celebrating first trip to WDW. My birthday. My son and his fiancé will be celebrating their honeymoon.

Going July 22-27 with my DS9 for a mother and son trip. We r celebrating both our birthdays and our 5th yr in a row going (his add in for the celebration) Can't wait for the fun to begin

We're booked September 9-15, celebrating my partner's 34th birthday and my mom's first visit to WDW since 1979.

We're staying 1-night 8/17 at POP pre-cruise and celebrating a birthday at Remy's on the Disney Fantasy!

Staying at pop for 11 days 8/24 to 9/3 FD once again.. Looking forward to our 4th stay here.

Also hoping for a bounceback again.:thumbsup2

We'll be first time POPers in August and we are feelin' pretty stoked about trying our first value resort, except I must confess Im not too thrilled about the bus cues not being covered not too mention the PC bus stops the furthest away than any other at the parks, thats kind of a bummer:rolleyes:

Id like to at some point walk over the GG bridge and eat at AoA's FC. Anyone else planning on checking it out?:)

My husband and I are going for our 17th Anniversary (which is actually the 1st) September 10th thru the 16th. This is the first time without kids and we are so excited! Who says you can't be in your 40's and LOVE Disney? :banana: We went to Disneyland for our Honeymoon since we lived in California at the time, so it seems natural we would go to DW for an anniversary. We have stayed at mostly moderate and Shades of Green (he's military), so Pop is new for us. We are hoping to get the 70's building. :goodvibes

I am going leaving in just about a month. I can't wait. Me and my sisters planned the trip together. We have been to Disney before (a lot when we were little) but our family never chose to stay on property. From everything I have read I think it's going to be fantastic. I hope to either be in the 50's or 90's area just because I really like both of the decades--the 90's simply because that's when I was a kid. The 60's and 70's both look like fun but I read that's where a lot of the preferred rooms are and I am happy with my standard so not sure if I would get over there or not.

Reapeat POP visitor here!! Will be there in December (15th-21st) for vacation!!! Putting the deposit down in 2 weeks! Very excited as this will be my friend's first visit to WDW (its my graduation present to him) and he's very excited!!!! Any other fellow December POP'ers?

We will be there the same week. I have a question, in the King rooms, is there a sofa bad or can I request a cot..?

We'll be celebrating a family vacation (finally) December 10th-18th. We're going with family and friends, 15 in all. We have 1 birthday while we're there. I'll just be happy celebrating I'm at Disney. We love POP. Chose it over AoA. Glad we did with the free dining. We need it with our large group. Can't wait, sooo excited

49 days until our second stay at Pop! It will be our family, my mom and oldest ds's girlfriend. Staying for 9 nights. It will also be our 21rst anniversary while we are there. :love:

This will be our first trip at the POP. It is a mother daughter only trip for her 21st birthday. We will be going in September and will also be doing the MNSSHP for the first time. :woohoo:

Staying at Pop Century Nov. 25-30.

This will be our first stay at The Pop and our first stay at a value resort. :yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts