Popcorn Bucket

Anyone know what the current popcorn buckets are on the wonder? Thanks

We were on the Wonder in November. They had the Christmas Pluto, Christmas Toy Story Alien (The Claw!) and a generic Disney Parks bucket. I would imagine it will stay like that until after the holidays and they'll rotate out the Christmas buckets for something. There was a First Order Stormtrooper helmet but I think that was for a drink? Not 100% sure.

We got off the Dream last month ha and the bucket we bought there was the same one that was in the parks. We used in the parks once we got off the ship.

I'm sure this has been discussed so excuse me for a repeat.
We will be on the Magic tomorrow and was wondering if our WDW popcorn buckets can be used on the ship, and if so, do they do the refill price of $1.50 like in the "World"?

Thank you for the kind FYI -
as I plan on bringing my Parks bucket on the ship come Oct
(have 4 day land \ 4 day cruise

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:santa:

We bought the generic Christmas bucket in Magic Kingdom and used it no problem on the Fantasy. $1.50 popcorn for the win!

I really don't want to repeat what everyone else said because it appears many people have filled their buckets without an issue. But I did want to answer the question as to whether it is actually "allowed".

We sailed on the Fantasy in June and brought our buckets from previous cruises. As others mentioned, it is just a WDW bucket. The guy working at the bar next to the theater specifically told me that he was glad to see we brought our buckets with us and he was happy to fill them up. I told him I was unsure about whether we were allowed to resume them and he said absolutely! Then I bought a $20 infinity gauntlet so they still got their money!

Jennifer

Anyone with SWDAS experience know if they have a SW specific bucket? They did for Marvel on the Magic. I have last summer’s WDW popcorn bucket... word has it they issue new buckets every season and are only refilling the “current” ones.

Anyone with SWDAS experience know if they have a SW specific bucket? They did for Marvel on the Magic. I have last summer’s WDW popcorn bucket... word has it they issue new buckets every season and are only refilling the “current” ones.
Yes they do. On our SWDAS cruise my son got a TIE fighter. It was great because the “wings” are detachable and easy to pack. It came with a long strap that he carried around his neck. Now it hangs in his room as a decoration

Our SW cruise last March we were disappointed as they didn't have star wars buckets. But they did have BB8 drink containers. They were round and did not fit in any cup holder lol

Our SW cruise last March we were disappointed as they didn't have star wars buckets. But they did have BB8 drink containers. They were round and did not fit in any cup holder lol
Yes they do. On our SWDAS cruise my son got a TIE fighter. It was great because the “wings” are detachable and easy to pack. It came with a long strap that he carried around his neck. Now it hangs in his room as a decoration

I’ve seen both at the parks. I wonder since I did the Marvel DAS last January if they’ll have a standard bucket for Star Wars for 2019. But good to know they have options!

Our first cruise is coming up in April. I am wondering if anyone can tell me about how big these containers are for popcorn. My group is 5 people - do you recommend we buy 2 buckets for all of us and just refill? I don't want to endlessly wait in lines for popcorn refills.

Our first cruise is coming up in April. I am wondering if anyone can tell me about how big these containers are for popcorn. My group is 5 people - do you recommend we buy 2 buckets for all of us and just refill? I don't want to endlessly wait in lines for popcorn refills.

For 5 people, you will probably want at least 2 buckets depending on how much everyone likes popcorn. They don't hold much popcorn at all. Probably between a small and medium movie theater popcorn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter