Popcorn buckets end of November?

KTwiegs

Mouseketeer
Hello! I am a long time Disney goer but this will be our first trip getting the refillable popcorn bucket. My 3 year old loves popcorn so it's a no brainer for an easy snack through our trip.

My question is our first day is MK and HS so are their any special popcorn buckets to look out for?
Thanks!

I'm wondering the same! I know I should get it early on, but I'd love to know what different ones are available in case there's a special one I want that can only be purchased at certain locations.

There used to be a park specific design at each park, but they have switched to one design that includes all 4 parks. There is currently also a bucket with a Halloween design on it that is a refillable bucket, along with the Mickey pumpkin bucket that is refillable. Honestly, the normal bucket is much easier to carry around and you can tightly close the lid. I only carried the pumpkin one around on the day I purchased it as it opened pretty easily by accident. It does have a strap, vs a handle, but I still chose to carry the normal refillable bucket.

Just be aware that not all the "special" containers are refillable.

OK, I confess, I also brought home 2 of the Oogie Boogie popcorn containers from the Halloween party :) As you can guess, my suitcase was filled with popcorn buckets and candy from the party when I came home :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter