Popcorn buckets

Yes, If you buy them outside theaters, you can refill them each time for $1.50

Yeah the buckets are the park buckets. Not any ship themes .

We bought special Lion King popcorn buckets last summer on our cruise as the live action movie was being premEARed on the ship. We plan to take it with us on our next cruise. It has a flat top so doubles as a bongo drum. I have not seen this bucket sold in the parks, though it is possible they were sold at Animal Kingdom.

We bought special Lion King popcorn buckets last summer on our cruise as the live action movie was being premEARed on the ship. We plan to take it with us on our next cruise. It has a flat top so doubles as a bongo drum. I have not seen this bucket sold in the parks, though it is possible they were sold at Animal Kingdom.
I have this bucket. It was sold at the parks.

We brought our Halloween buckets with us on our recent Christmas cruise. Good thing too because the price for the buckets has sky-rocketed. :O)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!