• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Popular UY?/

deb..i'm sorry..I don't know if because it's late or what, but I didn't understand your repsonse? I want to add on 50 pts to my current 175 pts @ bcv and have the same use year (June). I was wondering if I'd have to wait forever. DOes it matter if we pay cash instead of financing?

I added on through Disney, 100 points, BCV June use year and it took about 3.5 months to come through. You may have a better experience though.

Joanne

There are 8 months being used as a "Use Year." So, one would expect that roughly 1/8th of the total points available at BCV share your June Use Year. The availability of those points is totally dependent upon how many June UY owners decide to sell their contracts, and how many of those contracts happen to have offers attractive enough for Disney to exercise ROFR. Oh, and it would also depend upon how many others might be waiting for June UY BCV points.

"Popularity" doesn't really apply here.

Bribery doesn't work either....

.............ask me....I've tried
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

STILL...waiting!! :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Nope...
there's just NO "September" in thier UY calendar!!!!
:sick: :sick: :sick:

pbharris4 said:
deb..i'm sorry..I don't know if because it's late or what, but I didn't understand your repsonse? I want to add on 50 pts to my current 175 pts @ bcv and have the same use year (June). I was wondering if I'd have to wait forever. DOes it matter if we pay cash instead of financing?

What I meant was all the use years have the same number of points distributed, so one would not be more "popular" than the other.

thanks everyone! i must've been tired. :) i hope to add those 50 pts at bcv and hopefully not have to weait forever! i'd like to keep the pts all at the same resort, but if it takes too long..we may need to buy at one of the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter