Port activities

Jessica Garza

Earning My Ears
Hello!
We are going to do a 4 day Bahamas cruise...

Curious what excursions everyone has tried and would recommend? I’m reading up on them but also wanted to get opinions.
For sure, we won’t do anything that has to do with enclosed animals. So no swimming with dolphins and such...

Thanks everyone! :)

When we did that same cruise a few years ago, we did the Atlantis excursion. While it was a great time, with the lazy river, tunnels through the aquarium, etc, it wasn't enough time to really enjoy everything. We had traveled to Atlantis and stayed there for 4 or 5 days, and THAT was great. I'm not saying it's not worth it, but it will feel like you're missing out on some things. We also did a city tour when we stayed there, and wasn't all that excited about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter