Porter flights from Billy Bishop to Orlando are up

lorenni

DIS Veteran
Porter has posted their winter schedule between downtown Toronto and Orlando-Melbourne. We flew this route last year and LOVED it. Worlds easier than dealing with the Orlando airport.

Just bought three round trip tickets for our NYE Disney cruise for 1,000CAD and 36,000 Porter points. Far less than we thought we would have to spend given the timing!

We rented a car for the week last winter for maybe $230CAD. Easy rental pick up and drop off and about an hour door to door from the airport to AKL. I would spend more than that to avoid the Orlando security scrum any day. At Melbourne we were the only ones in the security line!

This year we are visiting family prior to the cruise so they are picking us up at the airport and then taking us to the port. Planning to use Uber from Port Canaveral back to the airport after the cruise - that prices out around $35USD.

thx for the update I'll check it out How was the flight? I flew Porter to Ottawa once it was fine I did find the turbo props a little noisy but the cabin seats were alot better the Westjet or AC

Have been booked on two recent Porter flights - both cancelled by airline the same day, not able to rebook until 1-2 days later. Ended up having to buy flight on another airline to get to destination on time. Customer service non existent. Buyer beware, even if they may be cheaper and offer free beer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter