Portofino and Hard Rock questions

LindaRDH

Earning My Ears
We will be staying Portofino Bay hotel for a couple of nights over Easter. I would like to visit the Hard Rock Hotel. My questions are: Can we walk to Hard Rock, or is there other transportation? How is the transportation from Portofino to the parks? And are there any Easter activites on Easter morning at Portofino? Any other information or helpful hints would be appreciated. Thanks

You can take a water taxi or a shuttle bus to the parks. The water taxi runs from PBH to Citywalk. If you want to take a water taxi to HRH, you have to take the one that runs from HRH to Citywalk. The shuttle bus runs from PBH to HRH to outside of USF and back. If you want to walk it, you can. The walk is about 10 minutes. You can cross the street to get there or take the garden path that runs by the river.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter