• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Portofino Bay - which view to book?

princess angel

**If You Can Dream It, You can Do It**
my dh and I will be staying at Portofino Bay this August for 3 or 4 nights.
I am not sure which view to book: either Bay view or deluxe pool view???
the bay view seems like we would really like it, we love water view rooms, but the deluxe pool view sounds nice too. the rooms are larger (which we dont care about cause its just the two of us and the regular rooms are very large anyway) and the view says pool and also a backdrop of universal studios.

has anyone seen these views??

which is better?
Thanks!

Laura :)

We stayed last Dec with a bay view room & thought it was beautiful. Specially at night with a view of the water & the boats which have lights on them it was a really beautiful sight. Made it feel very peaceful & romantic. The best was ordering room service & having it set up by the window & looking out & feeling you were somewhere else & not in Orlando. Haven't tried the Deluxe pool view which I'm sure is wonderful in itself. Either way I don't think you can go wrong !!

Personally I love the bay rooms, both views are nice but I prefer a beautiful moon lit bay over watching people swim! LOL

I was thinking the bay view would probably be what I would prefer. I was just wondering why the "pool view" rooms were more $$, more $$ usually means better. but... I guess it might be because the pool view rooms are bigger (deluxe)?? right??

Laura :)

The larger deluxe rooms are villa rooms, they have both pool view & bay view villa rooms. Maybe the bay view with a villa room was sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter