Possible 2011 Disney trips

Which should I do? I want to do both..

• Disney Cruise

• 2 week Deluxe Disneyworld trip

Results are only viewable after voting.

JennMouse32

Still Looking for my Prince Charming
First Decision to make is whether i want to go on a Disney Cruise, or to Disneyworld again in 2011.. the ones going will be me and my boyfriend, and he doesnt care either way, he says whatever i want. which does not help at all..

After that decision is made:

Cruise: We know we want to either go to the Bahamas or the Caribbean, and for at least 7 days, anything less i think wouldnt be worth it. And for a room i do want at least a balcony to watch things from our private room , it would be romantic.

Disneyworld: Issue here is where to stay. I know want for at least 2 weeks.. but as to where I have no clue. there are 3 deluxe resorts i want to stay at.. i have already stayed at a value resort and a moderate one by the time this rolls around. so Deluxe is the next step. the 3 choices are Contempory resort, the Grand Flordian, and the Animal KIngdom Lodge. with the first two i dont care what rooms i get, but at AKL i do want the animal view from the room it would be a neat expereince

So if anyone could help me out, with pro and cons, or advice, suggests, just whatever ideas you might have that could help.. would be wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter