Possible 2nd wave free dining 2020???

princess0218

Earning My Ears
I know this is a big IF, but when do you think they would offer this if they do? We booked our trip for early November but will very likely be changing weeks due to projected crowd levels whether or not free dining is offered. I just don’t want to change it now and then change again.
Thank you!!

I hope so, there was last year. Looking for late December myself. I wouldn't change anything until an offer drops-just be prepared to change dates and resorts if you really want free dining.

I know this is a big IF, but when do you think they would offer this if they do? We booked our trip for early November but will very likely be changing weeks due to projected crowd levels whether or not free dining is offered. I just don’t want to change it now and then change again.
Thank you!!

Last year, the second drop that included the end of the year happened in July. That's very late in the day. Before last year, free dining became available in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts