• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Possible Discount for November???

MomLC

We Love Our Princess
:earsboy: :cutie: :earsgirl: My DH, DD(3) and myself are planning a November trip to WDW. Reading about the great offers through October has me thinking if anyone has any info for November. We would like to travel 11/3-11/10. We received one quote for 7 nights at Pop, preferred room, 4 day Magic Base ticket w/hopper, and a rental car for $1780.92 w/tax. Does this sound good or do you think I can do better? Thanks for any replies. :wave2:

MomLC said:
Reading about the great offers through October has me thinking if anyone has any info for November.
You have as much info as the rest of us right now. Keep an eye on mousesavers.com and these boards for updates. They just released the August-October deal, so it will at least be a few weeks before anything else is released.

Also, consider that the dining deal just released was for Value season (and hurricane season) - they are probably trying to get people to Disney.

November was changed just this year from Value to Regular season, telling me that they are seeing more people visiting in November on a regular basis, meaning less need for discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter