Possibly the coolest graduation present ever!

froggy5657

<font color=darkorchid>Trivia Master on the Wonder
Dad-"So, Gibson, what do you want your graduation?"
Me-"Well, a Disney Cruise would be nice, but I doubt that's going to happen"
Mom-"Ok"
Me-"Ok what?"
Mom-"We can go"

So I'm coming on PCC 3.0! I'll still be three months away from 18, so no adult pool for me, but AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is a pretty accurate word to describe how I'm feeling right now!

-Gibson

P.S. Thank you Kevin for going going all "travel agent Kevin" on my mother during 2.0. If you hadn't convinced her to book onboard, we wouldn't be coming!

Yay Gibson (and parents). :cool1:

I remember you on PCC 1.0 being in the right seat during the taping. You're doubly lucky!!!!

Oh, and congratulations on graduating! :wizard:

Congratulations, Gibson!!! So happy you guys are coming! Dagny peer pressured me into joining, and she's coming, too. Wait until I tell her you & the family are going to be on the cruise!

This is great news!!! Your mom wasn't exactly sure it was going to happen when we spoke on 2.0, but I have been keeping my fingers crossed for you! We need to get together for the trivia contest!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter