Post Card for OnBoard Credit

ColeenD

Mimi to 3.
My TA said I need a PIN # for the code REF. Does anyone have on to share? Thanks!!!

Unless they have added PIN numbers recently (and I don't believe they have) you don't need them. Ask your TA to call DCL again, many have added REF to their reservations without any other numbers.

Good luck! :)

Is the credit just for 7 day cruises? We are going on the Dec 26th 3-day Wonder, can we get any credit??

Thanks!

so what exactly is the credit you get with the REF code? We're going on the 7 day Western in March '03. Is it something we can use too?

ColeenD - can you let us know what you TA says if you call her back?

I'm just curious because yesterday I received our Castaway Cay Club membership package and it included 4 postcards. On the postcards is our CC member number and I'm wondering if that is the PIN number the TA is asking about.

Perhaps Disney has changed the rules recently with regards to using the REF code and they now require a CC member number?

If this is so send me an email or PM because I won't be using all of my cards and I can give you the number off of one of our cards if it will help.

My TA emailed and after 3 different reservation people, got one who gave me the credit. Apparently, the postcard is to be given to friends who are first time cruisers, and they will receive (with the code REF) a video and shipboard credit ($50 for 4-7 day, and $25 for 3 day). The small print says the credit can be given without sending the video. Anyway, she was persistent and got the credit for me. Thanks to all of you. Looking forward to going next week. Coleen

I just called my TA and asked about the credit. She took the code, "REF", and said she would call me back. She did, about two minutes later, and said it was all set...No pin, nothing else needed!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter