Post Photos of Hotels Here...DLH, HoJo, BWPPI, DI&S, CCI...etc.

Any up to date pics of the Castle Inn and suites?

Any up to date pics of the Castle Inn and suites?

If you go to tripadvisor.com and look for Castle Inn and Suites there are reviews and you can see pictures. The most recent pictures are at the beginning of the pictures I think.

Nope, but it was sure fun looking through the photos! Can't believe the transformation of the DLH at the start of the thread to what it is now.

And pleased to see almost every photo was of a messy room like ours...

Updated 1 bedroom suite at Park Vue Inn.... Taken June 27th or so:

Kitchenette area--sink, fridge, hot plate, microwave--and vanity/counter area

The bathroom, with another vanity area:

... and this is where I realize I forgot to get pictures of the living room area, LOL, and none of the 2 queen bedroom (which looked like any other typical 2-queen room).

ETA: I found more pictures.
Please ignore my daughter's bad attitude ;)

Last edited:
This article need to be resurrected! So here's some of my photos from HoJo on our last visit.

A shot from the balcony at night. My daughter says the lights from the hotel rooms looks like Dagobah huts (Star Wars).
upload_2015-10-27_11-9-55.png

Here's the kids watching TV with the Matterhorn out the window.
upload_2015-10-27_11-10-30.png

The Matterhorn, Tomorrowland, and Disneyland Hotel are visible from here.
upload_2015-10-27_11-11-28.png

You pay a lot more for the view, but for us it's worth it.

great photos, we have just booked to stay 6 nights in sept, :)
Would you stay there again, Susie? We're going in August and if I can figure out how to do it, I'll post a report and photos. Cannot thank everyone enough for this thread.

This article need to be resurrected! So here's some of my photos from HoJo on our last visit.

A shot from the balcony at night. My daughter says the lights from the hotel rooms looks like Dagobah huts (Star Wars).
View attachment 131302

Here's the kids watching TV with the Matterhorn out the window.
View attachment 131303

The Matterhorn, Tomorrowland, and Disneyland Hotel are visible from here.
View attachment 131304

You pay a lot more for the view, but for us it's worth it.

We are staying there in August! Any tips??? We have just a regular standard room because that was all that was available to book through Disney. Any suggestions on building/room requests? Any dining nearby? How long is the walk to the gates? Thank you!

We are staying there in August! Any tips??? We have just a regular standard room because that was all that was available to book through Disney. Any suggestions on building/room requests? Any dining nearby? How long is the walk to the gates? Thank you!

My first tip is don't book this through Disney. You can get good 15% discounts through a Mousesavers link. Then pick a superior room. Those are the ones with the view of the park. It's just amazing that with my AP discount (20%), I can be in a good hotel with interior hallways, DL park view, be within the same walking distance as DLH (8-10 minutes), and pay less than half of the DLH price....all with free parking! Yeah, there's no sparkling headboard or model of a DL ride in the lobby, but those are things I can certain live without. PLUS, my kids have loved the small water park area. I'm sure they're at the age where they're about to move grow out of it (the older two). But even if they didn't have the water park, it would still be worth it to me.

As for dining, there's a Mimi's right across the street. If you sign up for the emails, you can get coupons for BOGO free. There's also a Panera, IHOP and McDonalds on the walk to the parks. And on the walk back, you can hit Pizza Press near the Carousel Inn and take a pie back to your room.

My first tip is don't book this through Disney. You can get good 15% discounts through a Mousesavers link. Then pick a superior room. Those are the ones with the view of the park. It's just amazing that with my AP discount (20%), I can be in a good hotel with interior hallways, DL park view, be within the same walking distance as DLH (8-10 minutes), and pay less than half of the DLH price....all with free parking! Yeah, there's no sparkling headboard or model of a DL ride in the lobby, but those are things I can certain live without. PLUS, my kids have loved the small water park area. I'm sure they're at the age where they're about to move grow out of it (the older two). But even if they didn't have the water park, it would still be worth it to me.

As for dining, there's a Mimi's right across the street. If you sign up for the emails, you can get coupons for BOGO free. There's also a Panera, IHOP and McDonalds on the walk to the parks. And on the walk back, you can hit Pizza Press near the Carousel Inn and take a pie back to your room.
I did look at Mousesavers and other sites... booking the HoJo with tickets as a package still turned out to be cheaper for the standard rooms. We booked in June for an August trip, so standard was all that was left, even through the HoJo site. We are very excited to stay there. My four year old is going to love those water features. The 7 in 7 from the DIS sold me on booking this location for sure!

Thanks for the most recent HOJO pics, we are staying there the last week of August! Can't wait, we usually try a different hotel every Disneyland stay so we are first timers at the HOJO.

No need to be! BWPPI is a very nice hotel with a super short walk to the parks.
You can't go wrong with them. :D

PS, enjoy the waffles!!

Thanks!! I think I'm more nervous about getting through bag check in the mornings than anything. Staying on property bag check lines are usually pretty short in the mornings

Thanks!! I think I'm more nervous about getting through bag check in the mornings than anything. Staying on property bag check lines are usually pretty short in the mornings
Hi. Do you have any photos from your stay? We will be staying there in February 2017. We have never been to Disneyland. Hoping this hotel is nice.

I'm not sure if you're still checking in to this thread. I was looking at the HoJo as an option for us. Do you happen to know the difference between the Deluxe room in building 2 and the Premium room in building 1? I'm assuming only building 1 would have park views?

I'm not sure if you're still checking in to this thread. I was looking at the HoJo as an option for us. Do you happen to know the difference between the Deluxe room in building 2 and the Premium room in building 1? I'm assuming only building 1 would have park views?

Correct. The room size is about the same. But Premium has the park view. And actually, they call it "fireworks" view. They say that because every balcony can see the fireworks but some rooms have trees completely blocking the parks.

I wanted to bump this thread. I just booked a fireworks room at HOJO. anyone have recent pictures or suggestions of what room to ask for? Thanks!

I wanted to bump this thread. I just booked a fireworks room at HOJO. anyone have recent pictures or suggestions of what room to ask for? Thanks!
I would love to see indoor photos of the Disneyland Hotel. All the online photos are of the monorail pool and light up headboards. There’s got to be more to the resort than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!