Post Your Cabin # for PCC 4.0 !!!

It's a big bummer! But DH got a job back home and we are going to move back to Michigan. But with his new job he has three months of training and can't take the time off.

Sorry to hear that you won't be on the cruise. Having grown up in Michigan, I'm sorry you are moving back there, too! :rotfl2:

Sorry to hear that you won't be on the cruise. Having grown up in Michigan, I'm sorry you are moving back there, too! :rotfl2:

Ha, Ha. We decided to move back because it was too hard being down here and everyone being up there. Now when I get a job I will have free daycare. That is a big plus!

Ha, Ha. We decided to move back because it was too hard being down here and everyone being up there. Now when I get a job I will have free daycare. That is a big plus!

Where in Michigan? I am originally from Kalamazoo, but my side of the family is now in Alabama and Florida. My in-laws split their time between SC and SW Michigan. However, their house in Michigan is on a little lake in the middle of nowhere, so I usually visit Kalamazoo to see signs of civilization. :teeth:

NancyIL said:

Heard that!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Heard that!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Having said that - Illinois (where I live now) isn't a great improvement over Michigan, but it doesn't get quite as cold in most parts of the state. On the flip side, our summers are hotter.

Where in Michigan? I am originally from Kalamazoo, but my side of the family is now in Alabama and Florida. My in-laws split their time between SC and SW Michigan. However, their house in Michigan is on a little lake in the middle of nowhere, so I usually visit Kalamazoo to see signs of civilization. :teeth:

Kalamazoo? I go there every year in May for the big medieval conference at Western.

The burbs of Detroit. I am from Rochester Hills. I went to Western, so I am familiar with Kalamazoo. It has more civilization than most other Michigan college towns.

The burbs of Detroit. I am from Rochester Hills. I went to Western, so I am familiar with Kalamazoo. It has more civilization than most other Michigan college towns.

True! My parents wanted me to live at home and go to Western, but I would have none of that. I went to Spring Arbor College (outside of Jackson) for a year-and-a-half (talk about middle-of-nowhere towns!) - then transferred to CMU in Mt. Pleasant halfway through my sophomore year. A couple of years after college graduation, I moved back to Kalamazoo and took a couple of classes at WMU. I did what I said I would never do, and that was live at home again. However, I was feeling a little more nostalgic about my hometown by then, and might've stayed there - had my mom not decided to sell the house and move to Sarasota, Florida!

Kalamazoo? I go there every year in May for the big medieval conference at Western.

Small world! My mom worked at the Medieval Institute from ~ 1975-1981, and she coordinated several of the annual May conferences! I worked at the conference registration in May 1981, just before I moved to Chicago (on Mother's Day) and my mom moved to Florida. :)

Sorry I got off topic!!

Okay, guys. Hope it's okay, but I updated post 3 with the rooms that have been posted so far. If anyone else needs to change their room info please let cherinva know. :)

Okay, guys. Hope it's okay, but I updated post 3 with the rooms that have been posted so far. If anyone else needs to change their room info please let cherinva know. :)

I'll compare it to my list [which Cheri sent me]. My list also has names/cabins from the thread about cruises. There are also some 'not coming' who posted other places, or sent PM.

Sorry to not see the obvious, but where is post 3?

Now, why did I think "post 3"?

Here's the link to the page: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2685420

Thanks, that clears things up. I saw post two but since you didn't write post two it confused me and post three seemed unrelated.

If you wouldn't mind adding me to the list I would appreciate it. Lora and Linda, our room is a GTY so I'll have to get back to you with a room when we get assigned. Thanks!

Thanks, that clears things up. I saw post two but since you didn't write post two it confused me and post three seemed unrelated.

If you wouldn't mind adding me to the list I would appreciate it. Lora and Linda, our room is a GTY so I'll have to get back to you with a room when we get assigned. Thanks!

You're on my list [weblink in signature]. Mary Jo will have to add you to the list on the post. [It was started by Cheri, so I don't have permission to change it.]

Mary Jo- you can remove Steve and Barb (friends of wdwscout) in cabin 9570. They are no longer able to cruise with us. :worried:
I knew that Jennifer removed them from one of the lists- but I just realized tonight that they are still on the Cabin List.

I've added you :) Are you a new Podcast Cruiser or repeat?

Hello Mary Jo!

Please add my Mom and I to the list.

Bill & Patricia
Stateroom: 2035
Returning Podcast Cruisers

Have a Great Day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!