Post your excursion for PCC4.0

Dave and I

Grand Cayman - Native Cayman & Saltwater Forest

Costa Maya - Considering trying to reserve chairs at Tropicante, if for no other reason than to force us off the ship and out of the "port"

Cozumel - Lunch at Pancho's Backyard (inside Los Cinco Soles). You can print out a coupon for a free Margarita with an adult entree. They'll even transfer it into a to go cup if you haven't finished it when you're ready to leave. In the past, they have had music in the restaurant. We'ver eaten there two or three times, though not in quite a few years.

We'll pick up some more Vanilla at Los Cinco Soles. Like their products, but you won't find bargains here. We're going to have to check out Mega now that we've heard of it.

Castaway Cay - Whatever we feel like - which probably means not much of anything.

Costa Maya - Chacchoben Ruins
Cozumel - Mayan Ruins & Discover Mexico Cultural Park
Grand Cayman - undecided
Castaway Cay - afternoon movie :rotfl2:

I missed out on Tropicante. What is that?

Tropicante is just a bar at the beach with from what i've understood great service and great food.
Free WIFI and some very cheap massages.
Ranked #1 on TRipadvisor.

Here is the website:
http://www.sandalsandskis.com/Tropicante.html

I just emailed Steve about reservation for some chairs and i received a quick answer.
He prefers to have people make reservations up front just so he knows what to expect, no payment involved by making a ressie.

So Mary Jo join us in the fun!!!

Yeah- Mary Jo- come join us!
I think this is going to be a nice, relaxing DISer day!:beach:

My sister Liz and I will be at the Tropicante, too. We plan on getting a boat to take us to a reef for snorkeling. Join us?

I just sent Steve at the Tropicante an email telling him that there are a bunch of us who'd like to be sitting near each other. My original reservation had my name, and I added SayHello and John and Linda. But now I told him we may be known as the Podcast Cruise Group, so if anyone else makes a reservation, tell Steve that. I gave him the names of the people that Yvette has listed along with Dave and Kathy and Mary Jo. It should be a fun day!!!:beach:

Grand Cayman - Island Tour 12:45 pm to 2:45 pm

Costa Maya - Chacchoben Mayan Ruins - Adult Only Departure 1:15 pm - 5:15 pm

Cozumel - The Secret River and Playa Del Carmen 8:15 am - 3:45 pm

Castaway Cay - Possibly walk around and chill out on the island after the podcast recording.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter