Post your MGM photos!

IMG_0337ed-3ed-XL.jpg

The "chilly" is good but send the "wet" away...DD is visiting Colorado for the weekend to catch a glimpse of the fall colors. :lovestruc :tink:

We saw some beautiful fall color last week along I-70 and some of our trees here in the Springs are gorgeous! Here's some below.

IMG_4355ed1-L.jpg

It warmed up for a day then got very chilly again but at least it's dry now. Rain/snow is predicted for Monday though. Hope she packed a heavy sweater etc. Safe travels for her!

Last edited:
We saw some beautiful fall color last week along I-70 and some of our trees here in the Springs are gorgeous! Here's some below.

IMG_4355ed1-L.jpg

It warmed up for a day then got very chilly again but at least it's dry now. Rain/snow is predicted for Monday though. Hope she packed a heavy sweater etc. Safe travels for her!

Beautiful...I'll tell her to give I-70 a try. Not sure of any of their plans, last minute get away, and we've had a hard week between dentist, doctors, volleyball and soccer. Hope she did pack some "winter" clothing but she LOVES the cool weather...another reason to leave Texas right now :rotfl:... we're still in the low 9-'s! :sunny: Thanks for the info! :thumbsup2 :tink:

IMG_4355ed1-L.jpg

One more question since DD's weekend in Colorado is coming to an end...any recommendations for Canon City area? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter