Post your trivial unpopular opinions

I like pineapple pizza too, but Canadian bacon
I dislike football
Dislike coffee

Last edited:

I can't stand the taste of coffee. Not to drink, not as an ice cream flavour. Nothing.

I'm also totally uninterested in American football, but very much like what the rest of the world knows as football and America inexplicably calls soccer.

And I think crocs are hideous and all the little charms in the world do not suddenly make them adorable

I consider myself sort of athletic. I played various sports all through junior high, high school, and college, and I still run and work-out. So I truly respect the skills of great athletes, but I just can't get into professional sports any more. It just seems like more celebrity-style nonsense to me. Maybe it's the 24/7 Twitter access of all the athletes. And the non-stop analysis by ridiculous talking heads on TV and the internet. Plus must you celebrate after every play?! Oh, and did you get "disrespected?" I'm so sorry...

And I think it is just plain silly for an adult to wear a professional athlete's jersey. (You did say unpopular, right...)

I'm in the "no coffee, no football" camp too.

I don't particularly like what is currently being called literature.

The scent of beer. :crazy2:

In store mall shopping.

I'm a Canadian still mourning the closure of Eaton's, and now Sears, Canada. Most of our shopping came from catalog order... sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter