Posting some of my crafts for WDW 2016

dsnycrzy

W/4 kids who has time for anything else but planni
I have done quite a few crafts for my trip and wanted to share with you guys.
These are the shoes I painted.

These are DD's and I

DS4's pair

DD13's and my sneakers Buzz and Jesse

DS4's buzz and woody

And DS4's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Next are a matching set of sneakers and reversible ears I did for my DD13.

They started out as these.

I have to add a bow to her ears but her set is almost done.

Then I decided that all these ears I have to travel with, Im going to need a stand. Did the 1st stand and realized I needed another but didn't want the same exact one so I did my favorite villains too.

Then my DD13 decided to walk on the dark side with me and wanted some villains ears. I have the villains Ursula and Maleficent ears so she wanted Dr. Facilier From Princess and the Frog. Here's what I came up with. Since he's known for friends on the other side, reading tarot cards and his hat, I went with that. I added in a little Mardi Gras and heres the outcome.

His hat is a 3D effect.

Love them! I particularly like the blinged Mickey shoes and the mini shoes and ears :). I also want to know what kind of paint. I've been wanting to try that on a pair of shoes I have

I used acrylic paints that I bought from walmart. I sealed it with outdoor modge podge and then I sprayed matte modge podge over that to dull the shine bc the outdoor modge podge is gloss.

Love those shoes! You are very good at this. Your family must have fun wearing them.

Wow, great job!! I've been looking for custom Disney sneakers on Etsy but they are so $$$. You're inspiring me to just give it a try myself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!