• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

posting travel dates?

aphasia83

Earning My Ears
I've been visiting these boards for the last few weeks, but one thing that confuses me is that I can't find a section for people to post their travel dates so they can potentially meet up with other people or share resources. Is there anything like that on the DISboards? If not, WHY NOT?? ;)

yes there is, I am not sure where right now. If I can find it I will repost a link. You can also try in the DISMeets.

You will usually find on the Trip Planning Board a thread for each month if you do a search :) There is also the DIS Meets Board as Andrew said.

this isnt for the dis but i know you can post dates & arrange meetings at wdw at www.allearsnet.com under sharing the magic there are links for meeting & group events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter