POTC -- no single-riders in the front row. It's now official.

[QUOTE="SOCALMouseMommy, post: 58568997, member: 598254Today, on Storybookland Canal Boats the driver had us all stand up at the same time to exit so the boat "didn't become unbalanced" and I've definitely never had that happen before.

They actually have done this for a while, at least the last several years. Because those boats rock more than other rides (think Pirates, IASW, etc), they have to have everyone stand up at once (both water and dock side) or else the boat could tip slightly and people could potentially fall into the water.[/QUOTE]

So funny... I've been on the canal boats many times and never had them do this until today!

They actually have done this for a while, at least the last several years. Because those boats rock more than other rides (think Pirates, IASW, etc), they have to have everyone stand up at once (both water and dock side) or else the boat could tip slightly and people could potentially fall into the water.

So funny... I've been on the canal boats many times and never had them do this until today![/QUOTE]

That's so interesting. Yeah, I don't remember a time they haven't done it. The part I don't remember is them doing it on Jungle Cruise. Who knows!

I rode single rider last Sunday and had to sit in the very back. The CM loading said that's the only place to put single riders now, unless you want to ride with a group. Previously the back row was always roped off, but the CM also said in order for them to seat anyone back there it could only be used for single riders.

That's so interesting. Yeah, I don't remember a time they haven't done it. The part I don't remember is them doing it on Jungle Cruise. Who knows!
I've had them rearrange us on Jungle Cruise before. If I remember right, it was the end of the night so we didn't have a full boat, so they were trying to get people to spread out more evenly. It actually delayed things for a bit because for some reason no one wanted to move.

I didnt like being in the front row this trip- as the seat was really wet up there. If you sat all the way back, you would be sitting in a puddle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter