Poutine in Canada is not Pre-Covid Poutine.

Very upset this year at Canada's Poutine. They have switched to shoe-string french fries and I had five (5) yes five small clumps on cheese with the gravy poured over from a plastic squeeze bottle (like ketchup or bbq sauce). No more gravy with the recipe from the Le Cellier that was homemade and drenched the thick fries with lots of cheese curds. This was an insult. Five small pieces of cheese, canned gravy, shoestring fries where you only taste the crunchy coating and not the potato. Just another cost cutting decision.....that is another $7-8 I wont be spending next year. Better to get microwave fries at the speedway gas station with a polly o cheese stick and can of jFranco-American Gravy.

I was there on the second day so not sure. I hope it isn't changed forever.

Very upset this year at Canada's Poutine. They have switched to shoe-string french fries and I had five (5) yes five small clumps on cheese with the gravy poured over from a plastic squeeze bottle (like ketchup or bbq sauce). No more gravy with the recipe from the Le Cellier that was homemade and drenched the thick fries with lots of cheese curds. This was an insult. Five small pieces of cheese, canned gravy, shoestring fries where you only taste the crunchy coating and not the potato. Just another cost cutting decision.....that is another $7-8 I wont be spending next year. Better to get microwave fries at the speedway gas station with a polly o cheese stick and can of jFranco-American Gravy.
Gross! maybe a supply chain shortage issue?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter