Power Pass Room Discounts

AlexandNessa

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green
Just back from the PBH, and there was a flyer in our room.

They are offering special hotel rates with the Power Pass August 9 - December 23. It doesn't say what the rates are, but it may be worth a phone call to find out.

I am also interested in hearing if anyone knows anything about this. I have a Power Pass and am planning on going to Universal/IOA in November. We are planning on staying at the Royal Pacific. The fan club rate is the best I could find so far ($157). I would like to know what kind of discount we could possibly get with our Power Pass.
Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Power pass is the cheaper annual pass with the black-out dates and no discounts.

Don't they always offer that? Or is it only the more expensive of the two?

It isn't clear whether the discount was for the PBH or all 3 hotels. Here's the quote from the flyer:

"Enjoy special room rates at this hotel when you return with your Universal Orlando POWER PASS August 9 - December 23, 2004."

The flyer was in our room at PBH.

I called RP to add a day to our stay the other day. I asked if the power pass could be used for the discount. The reservationist said it did not matter whether you used the power pass or the preferred annual pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter