Update: Pray for Dom- Dom has passed, His Services, Thank You- Page 48 post 949

Teresa,

Thanks for the update! I found myself thinking of Dom and your family a lot over the holidays and wondering how you were.

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow and sending prayers for a speedy recovery!

Thanks for the updates. Good luck with the surgery but you are having it a really good hospital. My daughter works for the Jefferson system at Abington so I may be a little partial.

Hard to believe it has been almost 4 years since Dom had his accident. Prayers continue for progress, however small it may be. I will check out the Facebook page.

Thank you for the updates. Good luck with your surgery and a speedy recovery.

Always in our prayers.

Thinking good thoughts for you tomorrow, Teresa! Praying your surgery goes smoothly and recovery is quick...also, praying for Dom and your sister, happy to hear he has made some progress!

Im sorry for your health, surguery is so scary, when your waiting for them to wheel you back, it takes a lot of courage. Youfirst wrote about Dom, we all intrested and rooting for him and we still are, but I just cant imagine still dealing with this every day, best of luck

We are indeed all still rooting and praying for, believing in you and Dom dear Teresa! God has never faltered in His steadfast love and Presence either! Many hugs to you and prayers for much relief from your surgery and that your recovery is easy and well! Love to you and God Bless you always my friend.

Hi Teresa,

Prayers for a successful surgery. Please take care of yourself!

TC :cool1:

Hi Teresa. Thanks so much for Dom's update. Progress for sure. :hug:'s

And hoping all has gone well with your surgery on Thursday.

And as an aside, your avatar photo of you and Harry is great!!! 👩‍❤️‍👩

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter