Pre-ordering at 30 days for BOG - a thirty day headache..

Pluto777

DIS Veteran
As far as I can tell, you may NOT 'split checks' for a meal at BOG. However, what if you are a party of 6 or more with kids and you want to use the DDP credits for the adults only, while paying cash for the kids? Will that be impossible at BOG?

You do not pre-pay at BoG, therefore you can pay using the dining plan at BoG. You cannot use two different forms of payment if you pre-order, though.
Thanks so can I pre-order the adult DDP items, and then pay cash for the kids menu stuff? (I guess not becaue if I did that I would STILL have to wait on line to seperarely order the kids menu items when we get there anyway, yes?

Thanks so can I pre-order the adult DDP items, and then pay cash for the kids menu stuff? (I guess not becaue if I did that I would STILL have to wait on line to seperarely order the kids menu items when we get there anyway, yes?

One single form of payment with pre-orders. One. Either pay cash for all of it, or pay using dining credits for all of it. You cannot place another order once you get there and pay for it separately if you pre-ordered.

To be crystal clear...what you want to do is not allowed.

With the size of the party the OP is talking about (6 or more), they'll get two plates of pastries anyway.

Do you know if this is determined by number of guests on the reservation or number of entrees ordered?

Do you know if this is determined by number of guests on the reservation or number of entrees ordered?

Supposed to be based on number of entrees ordered, but some have stated exceptions to this rule. Technically, 1-4 entrees gets one plate of pastries, and 5 or more gets 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter